Are you ready to go back to work but hate to think about how that could affect your family?
- Let’s say you are back at work, and on your son’s birthday, he asks you to bring him lunch at school to celebrate. It’s your family tradition. But you can’t do it this year because you can’t leave work during the day.
- Or your daughter wakes up with a fever and needs to see the doctor, but you have to ask your mom to take her because you have to be at work.
I’m Leila the Job Whisperer. I’m a mom too, and I understand the pain of a demanding, unsatisfying, inflexible job that keeps you from being the kind of mom you want to be. I help stay-at-home moms who want (and need!) professional satisfaction and good wages in their jobs, but don’t want to give up the rewarding feeling of being a great mom.
I Can’t Help You If …
If you are looking for a way to earn money while you sleep, I can’t help you. If you are looking for a way to work 2 hours and get paid for 8, I can’t help you.
I Can Help You If …
If you are looking for legitimate work for honest pay, I can definitely help you. I want you to find work that works — for you, your family and your bank account. For the last several months, I’ve been keeping an inspiration file with examples of skills that other moms have used to build a work life that works for them. I’d love to share it with you — free!
Let Me Help You!
Sign up below to get the free Work that Works for Moms email course which will show you the kinds of flexible jobs that can earn you $20+/hour. It includes
- A list of 7 high-paying skills so you don’t waste your time developing skills that will never pay you enough. (You probably already have one of them.)
- A clear explanation of each skill so you can be sure these aren’t crap jobs … and no, not all the skills are programming skills. Some use tried-and-true technology like the telephone.
- 3 real world, high-paying jobs looking to hire people with one of the 7 skills — and I’ll bet you’ve never even heard of most of the jobs
- Bonus: Instant Access to the Work that Works for Moms Preview that gives you an overview of the skills and jobs included … and all 21 of them pay $20+/hour. In 15 minutes, you can browse the preview and say, “Don’t have that skill, have this one, sort-of have this one, don’t have this one, or that one, but OH! I could TOTALLY do THAT!”
You could be on your way before you finish a cup of coffee. Go on, sign up below, and put the coffee on. See what’s out there.
“For me with the position I was in, I had been putting looking for work off forever because I was overwhelmed by the whole picture. It was like this huge thing to me. I was lost; I didn’t even know where to begin.
You gave me a starting point and a goal. You had it all broken down into steps and you said, “Start here.” I needed that. That was hugely helpful to me.”
— Wendy C., SAHM for 17 years, got a job teaching school 5 weeks after starting coaching with me.